April 16th 2019

April 16th 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Journal

"

April 16, 2019

Morning was peaceful�"the sky danced with an opera of colors�"tinsel flew romantically in the sky�"everything has the presence of God and indeed I am feeling richly blessed.

I am still reading the Gospel of Luke and I came across this strange parable. A man had three helpers to look after his finances. To the First one he gave 10000 Bucks and to second he gave 5000 Bucks and to the third he gave 1000 Bucks. Then he went off on long voyage. Coming back he asked them what he did with the money. The first one replied that he invested the money and doubled it 20000 Bucks. The second replied that he doubled it to 10000. The third replied that he hid it under the earth. What is the meaning of this parable? The parable contains a spiritual and economic meaning. Spiritually it exhorts be active to the calling of God’s voice and also have the responsibility to spread God’s Word and proselytize people to Christianity. Then materialistic meaning is we should be good stewards of money.


Figures of Speech

A poem flowered in the sky. Bards perched on the tree singing.  The soul is a bouquet of emotion. May the granary of money fill my purse. Faith as a mustard can make it happen. The poetry on the bed is erotic. The sky poured in Streams of Consciousness. Manna is a miracle from Heaven. Sky thundered angrily. Passion is bodies making love. Literature is the painting of words. Love is a precious gift of God. Communism is a failed God. The abyss of emotion is angst. Time is a silent runner. Use language to clothe words in art. Life is the poetry of processing meaning. Palestine is a hot volcano. Life is a song of lyrical beauty. Politics is the drama of the chaotic. The pen frees your feeling and the pen becomes a traumatic cleanser. May the seed of the purse be filled with the fruit of money. Yes God died but resurrected on the third day. Literature is the ornament of poetry. What he is wearing is a peacock’s feather.  The cares of this world should not worry you. Christ came for the sick sinner and not the physician. Wear the clothes of righteousness. Wear the shoes of luck. Wear a hat of positive thinking. Music you are poetry of the bed.  Love is the most beautiful emotion and shines like a star, bequeathed by God. I have been freed from the chains of sin. Nirvana�"you are potboiler of fiction. When he gets angry�"he roars like thunder. Liberty is the gift of God. Dreams are a soul of reality. Luck�"you blossomed flower�"yield to my wishes. Send worry to the pits of hell. Hell is the fang of poison. Words are useful when they manifest into a reality. God said: I will give the nations as present and the continents as a gift. Attitude is a mantra for success. If poetry is the wife of literature, the husband of literature is prose. The first generation of Christians were Jews: the second generation were gentiles: the third generation: are messianic Jews. Adultery you are a fruit of poison. Solidarity is a pillar of strength for a democracy. Your dreams have been made to make you successful. Sin is an enemy a foe of God. The earth is mortal the heavens immortal. We have to be a Moses and Abraham obeying and being led by God’s Word. After winter comes Sunny days. Fear not says Jehovah Jesus: ‘I am with you’. Grass clothed the earth like Solomon’s garments. Money is needed for an affluent economic ritual. Beauty I have found you in the heart of God. Reason is the mind and passion the soul. Wings of luck soar to the clouds.

 

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on April 16, 2019
Last Updated on April 16, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography Bible, Christianity, Parable

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing