Value Epistemology

Value Epistemology

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a treatise on Philosophy

"

Value Epistemology



The author has developed a new branch of Philosophy called Value Epistemology. Value epistemology belongs to the realm of Compassionate theology.  There are four modes of existence for this Philosophy and they being: Philosophical Etymology, Ontological Valuebleization, Christablization, Dialectical Humanistic Materialism, and the last being psychic compassion.


Philosophical Etymology

Cultural Construction or Binary Fusion

What is Philosophical Etymology? It is the art and craft of giving newer meanings to older words. The change of meaning is cultural and Philosophical. It was from Derrida’s deconstructive theology of Binary Divide that I have developed this philosophy. Binary Divide shows how marginalization and privilege occur in texts. For example: White privileged over black, the occident is privileged over the occident. From Binary Divide I have introduced Cultural Construction or Binary Fusion. For Example: Black was once upon a time denigrated and dehumanized. Now Black has become a symbol of pride. Black theology, Black Music, Black Literature, Jazz and Blues all have become universalized as Binary Fusions. Indian English is globalized and hybridized as an accepted norm of being Binary Fusion.


Ontological Valuablelization

The next thought of Value Epistemology is Ontological Valublelization. Here I am make a detour from Sartre’s and Camus’ existential nihilism. Nihilism states that life is absurd and chaotic. Camus talks of the myth of the Sisyphus where the Gods condemn Sisyphus to roll a boulder uphill only to find that it rolls down and Sisyphus is forced to repeat this meaningless task. Ontological Valueblelization (from Value and Realization) on other hand states that each individual has a value and purpose and such an individual is called as a Purposeist. There are three states of ontological existence and they being Catharsis, Angst and Ecstasy. Even if the individual is facing angst s/he can have positive frame of mind.



ChristAbilization

ChristAbilization (Christ and Able) is a new term for Globalization. So far globalization has occurred only in the economic sphere. It should spread to other areas like culture and the environment. Christablization includes the absence of war, a dialogic diplomacy, equitable sharing of resources and a compassion to treat the environment with care


Dialectical Materialistic Humanism

Dialectical Materialistic Humanism refers to a dialogical value laden approach to society, culture and economy. Economies should be driven by the gospel of compassion. This philosophy encompasses the Kingdom of God on earth, society based on truth, justice and liberty. The poor should be given a chance to improve themselves. Trade rivalry should be settled amicably.


Psychic Compassion or Mother Teresa Complex

Psychic compassion or Mother Teresa complex involves a harmonious relationship with other, and also the desire to help the needy.   

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on April 21, 2019
Last Updated on April 21, 2019
Tags: Value Epistemology, Philosophy, Literature, Literary theory, Postmodernism

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing