From Transcendental Idealism to Transcendental Realism

From Transcendental Idealism to Transcendental Realism

A Story by anandbose
"

It's an exegesis of Kan't Philosphy

"

It was the famous philosopher Kant in his epoch making work the critique of pure reason who spoke of the sensate (world of the senses) as the Phenomena and the world of ideas or forms as the Noumena.


From the Kantian idea of Transcendental Idealism I have developed the idea of transcendental realism. 


Kant’s theorization bifurcates a priori knowledge or deductive knowledge with a posteriori knowledge or inductive knowledge. Deductive knowledge is reasoning from a general premise to a particular one. For example: All Men are mortal. Socrates is a man. Therefore Socrates is mortal. Inductive knowledge is a posteriori and it is from the particular to the general. For example: Sugar dissolves in water is particular knowledge and from that understand that it is a general law.

I have merged both deductive (a priori) knowledge with inductive (a posteriori) knowledge. Ideas are permanent and we come to know through the senses for all cognition concepts. Kantian classification of intuition is rather vague.  What Kant meant by intuition was a way of knowing. But a human being is a thinking, feeling and willing being. We have to be reminded that a being is thinking, feeling and willing anthrop. My argument is that ideas or forms are eternal and that’s a Platonic View. With that I endorse a Worldview Known as the Coigna which merges Kant’s transcendental idealism with my transcendental realism.

 

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on April 24, 2019
Last Updated on April 24, 2019
Tags: Kant, Transcendental idealism, Transcendental Realism, a priori, a psteriori, cognia

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing