May 3rd 2019

May 3rd 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Journal

"

I am reading Paul’s Letters to the Romans and I would like to share with you some thoughts about it.


Paul is speaking about grace and the divinity of Christ. What is Grace Theology? It’s the abundant love and merciful blessings poured on us. God knows the desires of our heart and he is a God who will answer our prayers.  The son of God was crucified and on third day he resurrected giving us a hope of eternal life with him. In this world we experience trials, tribulations and persecution but this is temporary compared to eternity in heaven.


God says through Paul: ‘I will make nobodies somebody’.


Paul talks of the Jewish Race of many who had not accepted Christ. He tells that Abraham’s descendant Isaac was born out of a divine command. Isaac is God’s promised Destiny for the Jewish nation. From Jacob God made a nation Israel.  Paul laments at the failure of the Jews to choose the Messiah.

The fruit of salvation is trusting and being obedient to God. God’s relationship with us is one of faith, grace, mercy and love.

We must all know that a great revival is taking place in Israel. Many Jews are coming to Christ and they are called Messianic Jews.


Paul again prophecies that the hardheartedness of Israel is temporary. Yes we are witnessing a miracle happening in Israel.


‘Everything comes from him and everything happens through him. Take your everyday life as offering to God’.

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on May 3, 2019
Last Updated on May 3, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography Bible, Christianity, Letters from the Romans, Paul, Christ

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing