May 9th 2029

May 9th 2029

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Journal

"

 

Gay morning�"the clouds dripped in an oasis of beauty�"beatitudes are singing worship and Hosanna to their creator. I feel so contented about life since God, Jehovah Jesus is on my side.


I started reading the Book of Galatians. Paul’s language is very poetic. He speaks from the straight from the heart. He appeals to the heart of believers. The message of the scripture is clear: we have to be baptized with water, obey God’s command, and believe that Jesus Christ came to us to redeem us from our sins. God’s love will help to perfect our being in Christ.


Today an intuitive thought came to my mind. The Government of Kerala is holding a 50 Million Bumper Lottery Draw this 23rd. God told me to go to a specific Lottery shop and buy my ticket. God’s voice is a small voice that speaks inside the heart. I have petitioned God to help me win the  first prize of 5 Crore Rupees.


There are days when I am struggling with words. But always I make it a point to write something. Writing is a therapeutic tool for me. The essence of writing is a soul. The beauty of writing lies in the heart. The passion of words lies in the mind. What to write about?



Letter to a Lost Lover

Dearest Darling Precious Honey, I am writing this letter after a period of 25 years. The reason for you to reject me is rather flippant. I visited your island when you came to my hometown. Yes, you told me to cancel the ticket and come and see you. But I did not take heed to your wishes and upset you and you discarded me. Darling, you live in my heart and making me bleed with agony. You are my first love and you always be cherished in my heart. I am wondering why you rejected me for such a silly reason. I am told by someone that you died in an accident.  I don’t know if it’s the truth or a fib. I have tried to search you on social media sites but I am having no luck. I remember with gratitude and passion how I held your sweet hands. I trembled with ecstasy. Kissing you was like flowers melting in my mouth. In college you were the most beautiful of all. I recall the song of Beatles which I sang for you. We have talked on various things and the wonder is that we had no conflicts. Our world views were matching. I deeply mourn about why you rejected me. You live like a song in my heart. You are the poetry of my soul. Your image haunts my imagination. Why did you fill me with sadness? I have loved you with my heart, soul and body. All my life I am living with you in angst. You were a beautiful companion to me. Why did you vanish away from me? What wrong have I done to you? When I think of you, I have tears in eyes. You mocked at my love. You leave me with a bleeding heart and a wounded soul. Why darling, did you so such a thing? How many I love youS you   have whispered to me.  I cared much for you. But towards the last you have evaded me. You did not even visit me when I was going back. You did not speak a kind word to me. I don’t even have a photo of yours so that I can remember you. Darling is it true that you are sleeping in the grave. If so my condolences and RIP to you.

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 9, 2019
Last Updated on May 9, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography. Bible, Christianity

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing