May 12th 2019

May 12th 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Journal

"

May 12, 2019


Theologies from the Bible

There are three theologies from the Bible. They are grace theology, salvation theology and prosperity theology.


Grace Theology

What is Grace Theology? Grace theology is the love and tenderness of God to People who obey his commands. Grace Theology became predominant in the Bible after the coming of Christ. Grace theology gives us opportunity to celebrate Christ. We don’t have to feel that we have lost hope. We can abide with the affection of God and we can feel his precious love.


Prosperity Theology

Prosperity Theology is the theology of God, providing all our material needs. God will provide us wealth from unexpected sources. God ensures that we can live a life prosperity on Earth.


Salvation Theology

What is Salvation Theology? Salvation theology is the promise of God to give us eternal life through the Death and Crucifixion of Jesus Christ, the Christ who shed his blood on the Cross for the remission of our sins. We are assured that we can have a life in Heaven with God.


Figures of Speech

The Bed became a poetry of Ecstasy. Morning blossomed as a flower. Dwarfs lay on the grass in the morning. Beauty�"thy monument is the heart. When can I experience the rainbow of luck? Money�"ballet in my purse and bank account. Thunder growled angrily. Angst I have rubbished you into the dustbin. God is the pillar of Trust and the room of hope, mercy and love. My ugly past is a buried corpse.  My present is flying on the wings of luck.  The land where the sun never sets has come to an end.  God’s own country, Kerala is a Heaven of Paradise on Earth. May the miracle of God’s hand pour upon on me. The sky became a celestial angel at night. Let envelop your heart. Hymns sing like a bard in the sky. I am a ship of victory. Beauty, thy skin is not flesh but the heart. Peace of God is a living monument. May the trunk of luck strike on me. My fate is reliance on God. Luck go chase a fortune. Lord, calm the tempests of the mind. I want to Hallelujah my life. The brook murmured sweetly. Woe to you, you hypocrites, your journey is to hell.  Sartre said: ‘man is condemned to be free’: I am say, that Man is blessed with the freedom of Christ. I melted into her lake of honey. Time is a marvelous flight on wings. Luck paradise me into my earnings. Hope you are a wing of beauty. Beauty is a metaphor of the heart. Liberty is not a piece of sculpture but an essence of love. Love is the most beautiful feeling, a poetic music. Love is a flavor, a cuisine of the heart. Statue of Liberty is a dominating country.  

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 12, 2019
Last Updated on May 12, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography. Bible, Christianity, Theology, Salvation Theology, Grace Theology, Prosperity Theology

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing