June 9th 2019

June 9th 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a journal

"

Today was a slow crawl. Morning melodies into an epiphany. Poets sing in the sky. I look at the flowers cradling the tree called flame of the forest. They form a beauty that cannot be described. Today is a Sunday and all the Quakers dressed in white are going to the church. I believe that life has a meaning and purpose given by God Jehovah Jesus. I always wonder what to write? Some days are more creative. Writing is the passion of the pen. Writing is a poetic ornament. Writing is the heart of desire. Writing is the dance of literature.  Writing is a song of music. I am still reading the Old Testament. Wonderful is God’s way in leading Israel from slavery in Egypt. The Israelites were a grumbling lot. God looked after them well while they were traveling in the wilderness. God provided them water from a rock and rained down quail and bread as manna.  If we look at the Old Testament, it shows how the Israelites struggled for existence.

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

25 Views
Added on June 9, 2019
Last Updated on June 9, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing