June 10th 2019

June 10th 2019

A Story by anandbose
"

It's a Journal

"

I had trouble falling asleep. This happens when I venture into sin especially while reading astrology.  I have asked God Jehovah Jesus for forgiveness.



I had a strange prophetic dream. In the dream, I am living in Indonesia and I am in a Hotel. As I was about to pay the Bill, the cashier is not accepting my money and he is demanding a lump sum.  Is this dream a warning that I should not go to Indonesia. The dream was so clear that I assume it is God Divine.



I had fun teaching 9th graders and 10th Graders. I taught them both History and Geography. In History I started Renaissance with the Nine Graders and World War 1 with the 10th Graders. It was a lot of fun I make them think of History from different sources. Teaching Geography was also mind blowing. I am teaching the 10th Contour Maps and the children were able to grasp the intellectual concepts. For grade nine I did earth as a unique planet. 

 

© 2019 anandbose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on June 10, 2019
Last Updated on June 10, 2019
Tags: Journal, memoir, autobiography

Author

anandbose
anandbose

Pathnamtitta , Kurianoor, India



About
There's a joke about me that when I was baptized I pissed on the cassock of the priest and my tryst with iconoclasm being then I am a Hellenic Philistine, an Existential Nihilist, a staunch Epicurea.. more..

Writing