If You Knew Me, You'd Think I Was Crazy

If You Knew Me, You'd Think I Was Crazy

A Story by allonsy_doctor
"

A "Charmed" fanfic. The three sisters chase after a demon, but are unsucessful.

"

She was running hystarically. She was waving her arms wildly. She felt like a maniac. Yet, in a sense, she wasn't. Yet, in another sense, she was. The demon in front of her had begun to spread his wings. She had to do the spell quickly now, or she'd lose him.

 

"Phoebe! Paige!" She cried to her sisters. Paige had fallen to the ground, her arm clutching her stomach wound. She was breathing in and out in scattered breaths, her eyes clenched closed in pain. She finally fell to the ground, unable to breath.

 

Phoebe, who's magic had been canceled out by the demon himself, had dropped beside Paige, her own shoulder wound troubling her. "Piper!" she called. "Neither of us are ready! Do it yourself!"

 

The demon was halfway into the sky by now, his pitch black wings beating furiously. Piper took a breath. She couldn't breath. She had been running for too long. This was the demon's plan. He wanted them to get tired out and wounded so that he could make his escape. But Piper knew that she could destroy him, as he destoryed their house.

 

Just as she was about to do the spell, she locked eyes with the impossibly scared demon in the sky. He was running from his enievetable death. As soon as Piper locked eyes with the demon, she fell to the ground in innicial shock.

 

The demon in the sky, the one whom had burned their house to the ground, the demon that the three sisters were bound on destroying was her husband, her lover, the one whom had disappeared a year ago.

 

The demon was Leo.

 

No.

© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
This is my first Fanfiction. I hope you like it!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on March 14, 2009

Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor