Cold Injestion

Cold Injestion

A Stage Play by allonsy_doctor
"

My first stageplay. Dedicated to my bestest friend Jocelyn.

"

Cold Injestion: The Discussion of the Meaning "Injestion"

Awesomely Awesome Booming Voice in the Clouds: The original meaning of "Injestion" is what one calls another human being or object when they are awesome, 'coolio', interesting, or any other slang for 'awesome'. Example; Meeko: Hey! That shirt is SO the injestion! Jane: I know!! Isn't this whole school injestion?? Meeko: You got that right!!

 

Still the Awesomely Awesome Booming Voice in the Clouds: And so the discussion of the meaning of "Injestion" is discussed between Janey Curis, whom hopes when she is finished collage, to get a degree in English and start her life as a collage English teacher. So, one day, a fellow classmate, whom is named Krutak, called something "Injestion". And so began the discussion between President Obama, Janey Curis, and Krutak Lecien.

 

Krutak: In the dictionary, the meaning of "Injestion" is 'what one calls another human being or object when they are any slang for 'awesome'.

 

Janey: Yeah, I know that!! But, I'm saying, is now, not a lot of kids know the meaning of "Injestion". And, I think they banned it from the dictionary. Is that right, President Obama?

 

Obama: Yes, that is true.

 

Janey: I prove my point. Can we leave now??

 

Krutak: No!! Kids have the right to know about the word "Injestion"! It's their heritage's main name for 'coolio'!!

 

Janey: The. Word. Is. Banned!!

 

Obama: He does have a point... Yet, young lady, you bring up a very good argument...

 

Krutak: So, Mr. Obama, are you going to force Ms. Curis to teach "Injestion"?

 

Obama: I will make an optional segment in English teaching about "Injestion". It will be known as "Cold Injestion". Both of you make fantastic agruments. So, I'm making it optional, on Ms. Curis's behalf. And too, I'm making it an actual segment, on Mr. Lecien's behalf.

 

Janey: Thank you Mr. Obama. Can we leave now? This sweater is too hot for this set?

 

Janey: Woops...I said set...crap...

 

 

 

THE END!!!!!!!!!

© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
a crazy play dedicated to a crazy friend...

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on March 26, 2009

Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor