Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Cold Injestion Part II

Cold Injestion Part II

A Stage Play by allonsy_doctor
"

Part II! A year later, when Janey is teaching!!

"

Cold Injestion Part II: When Janey Comes Across the Cold Injestion Segment in Her Book

 

Awesomely Awesome Voice in the Clouds: One seemingly fated morning in April, it has been a year since Krutak Leicen and Janey Curis's argument about the word "Injestion". Janey had gotten her degree as an English teacher, and Krutak still hangs around as a janitor.

 

Janey: Ugh! That segment has to be here somewhere!!

 

(pauses, comes across "Cold Injestion" segment)

 

Janey:  hey! How'd this get here? (laughs) I remember the big argument Krutak and I had on this with President Obama! (looks left and right) maybe it would hurt to teach it... (laughs) who am I kidding?! I was against this, remember?? (hits self in head) (sighs) (pauses) maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea. (picks it up)

 

Janey: Class! We'll be learning something new today! It's called, "Injestion". When I was a kid, we used this term to say something was awesome.

 

Bad Kid: yeah, and today we say something's **** cool!!

 

(The Class laughs and Janey turns red-faced)

 

Unkown but Vaguely Familiar Voice: In our days, **** was a sware only used in difficult matters...

 

(Unknown but Vaguely Familiar Voice enters classroom. It's Krutak! He's in a janitor's suit and sweat wets his forehead)

 

Krutak: and I may be older than you, and have a worse memory, but I vaguely remember the principal saying swaring is not aloud unless absolutely nessisary. You may report to the principal's immediately.

 

Bad Kid Named Chris: What, you think I'm going to take orders from a janitor?! (laughs) your even lower than me!!

 

(Class errupts in laughter)

 

(Janey sighs)

 

Janey: unless you want me to get someone down here the drag you down, then I guess you should get up and go.

 

(Chris gets up reluctantly and heads out the door)

 

(Janey grabs his shirt as he's about to exit)

 

Janey: yes, and kids who sware are even lower than the janitor.

 

(Chris gulps nervously at the anger and heads out)

 

(Janey teaches "Cold Injestion" to the class with Krutak's help)

 

 

 

(END OF DAY)

 

(Janey and Krutak begin going out! They get married!)

 

Krutak at Wedding: This wedding is so Injestion!!

 

Janey at Wedding: Yes, Krutak. Yes, it is.

 

(THE END, SERIOUSLY, THE END. NO MORE "PARTS" OR WHATEVER. SERIOUSLY, THE END!!!!)

© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
Seriously, the end. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

118 Views
Added on March 26, 2009

Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor