Caring is for Wimps

Caring is for Wimps

A Story by allonsy_doctor
"

Dedicated to my friend. I collection of random thoughts. The title? Random Title.

"

They said he was my editor for my new book, "Caring". I thought he was cool, maybe. He was nice on the phone. Frantic, maybe, but kind. My book, he said, was crap. He hated it. Maybe even discused by it.

His reply was, "Caring is for Wimps."

Shove off, dude.

 

The other day I came upon a book called, "Caring: An Idiot's Guild to Love".

A kid walked by. He was obviously a goth, and a rule breaker, for he had a tag on his back that said some nasty sware words. He chuckled when he saw me looking intently into the glass.

"Caring is for Wimps." he replied to the window and to my clued in face.

Shove off, dude.

 

 

Lina Crossgrove was eighteen, but looked younger. She looked about my age, but she didn't write like me. She wrote a book called, "Caring; It's What We Do".

A goth skipped by.

"Caring is for Wimps," he hissed.

Lina screamed, "Shove off, dude!!"

I thought,

'Shove off, dude.'

 

 

Julia, my best friend's sister, was eating lunch. She was laughing about a book called, "Caring is for Wimps". I asked her, "Who wrote it?"

She replied, "I did."

"Why?"

She giggled, "Because that's what everyone says."

"Next time you should write a book called, 'Shove off, dude.' Yo!" laughed my best friend Amy.

Come to think of it, many have said, "Shove off, dude" and "Caring is for Wimps" to me. And Julia, obviously.

"Hey, J, why did someone say that to you?"

"Long story," she laughed. "It all started with my book prior to this, 'Caring'."

She began with that, then the goth boy in front of the store.

© 2009 allonsy_doctor


Author's Note

allonsy_doctor
Get it?! J, or Julia, was the first three, but Heliey was the last one!! Confusing, but okay, right??

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like random stories, so don't worry there. I liked how there was a sort of chain reaction all starting with the book, "Caring". There were some spelling mistakes, like 'sware' words, which should be swear words, and 'discused' which I think was supposed to be digusted. But other than that I thought it was really sweet! Godd work!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Added on April 14, 2009

Author

allonsy_doctor
allonsy_doctor

In the TARDIS



About
Ello. My name is Olivia, but I am most commonly called Liv. I have changed quite a bit since our last encounter, in which I was obsessed with Heroes and JP. Now I am totally and uncontrollably in l.. more..

Writing
CHAPTER 1 CHAPTER 1

A Chapter by allonsy_doctor