Believe.

Believe.

A Story by Living Proof.
"

Basically just something I wrote while sitting here, and thought I would post it.

"

Did you ever walk into the room and feel like every single pair of eyes is on you? And not in a good way? Are you constantly scared of what people think about you? Most importantly, what they're saying about you? Do you doubt yourself in everything you do, even if you know you're good at it? Yes? Well, so do I. You see, self conciousness is like a disease. One thing happens, and you are brainwashed to believe everyone hates you and you're not good enough for anyone.  Sitting here writing this, I am thinking to myself...this sounds so rediculous.  But the one thing you need to do, when this "disease" overcomes you, is to face your biggest fears.  Mine is opening up.  But by sitting here at this computer, right now, writing this, I am facing my fear.  It may only be because people on here have no idea who I am, but it is a step in the right direction.  You just have to believe in yourself and take care of yourself.  Don't let self doubt take over your life. I know i'm not.

© 2009 Living Proof.


Author's Note

Living Proof.
I just basically vented, so don't give me hate reviews. =]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

no hate reviews from me for two reasons:
1) I can totally relate...that's my biggest fear (well, one of them anyway).
and...
2) Because this piece is so true.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 16, 2009