Custom made legal assignments

Custom made legal assignments

A Story by Liv Tremond
"

Students are always stressed about their legal obligations because not every student carries a copy of the completed paper under their belt. In these cases, the students usually feel like they have to

"


The reason why we are the best in the business is simple, we only have a small workforce, which makes it impossible to work on our projects. This led us to look for other ways of producing high-quality legal assignments. Through our services, the students can be sure of getting a well-crafted article without a lot of hustle.Our lawyers are highly qualified to work on such tasks and save the overall scores that will be given to the student when submitting the ordered papers.

We know that plagiarism is a serious academic offense, and the professors do not tolerate the infringement of copyright. Therefore, we offer to create unique and original copies for all clients to use. The professional writers then ensure to check the uniqueness of the submitted text and ensure that it is 100% authentic.

Apart from that, our service also provides a platform for students to purchase written papers. If a client fails to locate the requested writing guide, the site will not reply to the order. Any queries regarding your order will be directed to our customer support department. Our legal assistance then works to create a one-stop-shop for all the customers that conveniently have a typing device and a connection to our online search engine. 

Commercial law assignment help: money-back guarantee

Every student knows that professors sometimes make Law School Assignments difficult to tackle. The professors do not take the time to read through the entire pieces. Hence, the students have a significant hurdle while trying to solve the main problem. This is why they opted to create a website that provides legal Assignment Help. The aim of this project is to provide properly written and authoritative text for any client that orders our legal homework. 

In essence, we do not just give you tips on how to complete the legal homework but to equip you with skills to tackle the issues. When it comes to figuring out how to do it, we consider various approaches. Each method that we employ helps different people to achieve the goals that are within their reach. Below are some of the traits we prefer in our platforms;

© 2021 Liv Tremond


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yet another Academy360 grad shilling for yet another scam Indian "let us help you cheat in school. This one is particularly inept. Why? Forgetting that only a fool tries to dress up a paper by using italics, in the first line he says:

"The reason why we are the best in the business is simple, we only have a small workforce, which makes it impossible to work on our projects."

First, this fool has obviously not heard of the comma splice, and why it must be avoided. So, he makes the beginner's mistake of using one in the first line. But who wants someone who doesn't know how to write helping them cheat in law school?

Next...in this line he says that because of the company's small size they can't do the job. So right here is where they get ar failing grade, for several reasons:

1. The overt statement that the company size precludes success. No one will read any further, because saying you can't do the job is an admission of failure. It's not what he meant to say, but he did, and were he working for me I'd fire him on the spot, for that, alone. But there's more.
2. A given paper is produced by one person, not a team. So the size of the company is irrelevant to completing the assignment. So the argument is specious...and it's only the first line. The writing doesn't improve as he goes on.

So, at the end of line one the grade for HIS paper is F–

But of course, the fool continues with silliness like:
- - - -
"Our lawyers are highly qualified to work on such tasks and save the overall scores that will be given to the student when submitting the ordered papers."
- - - -
Obviously, highly qualified lawyers work as lawyers, and make a LOT more money than do those writing papers for law students trying to cheat on tests.

So, forgetting that the company is a scam, and the writing not profesional level, I have a question for the author: Was it Adademy360 that got you this job as part of their guaranteed job placement?


Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
1 Review
Added on December 3, 2021
Last Updated on December 3, 2021
Tags: essaywriting, writers

Author