Raging beauty

Raging beauty

A Story by Leo
"

I am fascinated by waterfalls

"
I am fascinated by waterfalls.
Especially those, that open up not right away, but after a moderate hike, neatly tucked into the woods, peeking through the fallen trunks and dense branches as you approach, and finally meeting you head on with all their raw, raging, untamed, ever changing and unpredictable but powerful glory, and the true unspoiled natural beauty.
They reflect the rising sun in the myriad of sparkles.
They fill the air with excitement and freshness of the misty chill, and as you walk down the stream becoming quieter and calmer, finally turning into a peaceful flow gently curving along the framing scenery of the greenish shores.

But wait, am I talking about women or of waterfalls?! Sorry, dear reader, got carried away a bit. Back to the steadily predictable notion of gravity pulling water currents with the increasing speed down the nesting cascades...

© 2015 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on September 1, 2015
Last Updated on September 1, 2015

Author

Leo
Leo

San Francisco, CA



About
Welcome to my world! A note of caution. These waters are known for deep philosophical currents and emotional turbulence. Proceed at your own risk. No soul guard on duty. [all pictures are taken by m.. more..

Writing
There and then There and then

A Poem by Leo


Glimpse Glimpse

A Story by Leo