Season change

Season change

A Story by Leo
"

You said it makes you sad. Seeing things change.

"
This is how I remember this spot. Seems like time just let it be staying busy with other things. Same feel of the warm breeze pushing fallen leaves into the mirror of the lake. First signs of a new season.
You said it makes you sad. Seeing things change.
You asked if we change too, one day. You touched my hand.
You said if we ever do - you want me to remember this warmth. Your warmth.
I didn’t answer. I just felt carried away by the melody of your voice. Laying on that grass. Eyes closed. Listening to your playful notes. Hearing you giggle as I let my fingers wander off a bit.
You said you can feel it. The happiness.
I could feel it too.
Must be looking really silly now with that same smile. Yes, this is how I remember it. And your warmth. Still there, tucked neatly into the palm of my hand.

© 2015 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on December 16, 2015
Last Updated on December 16, 2015
Tags: love, romance, heart, feeling, emotion

Author

Leo
Leo

San Francisco, CA



About
Welcome to my world! A note of caution. These waters are known for deep philosophical currents and emotional turbulence. Proceed at your own risk. No soul guard on duty. [all pictures are taken by m.. more..

Writing
There and then There and then

A Poem by Leo


Glimpse Glimpse

A Story by Leo