Rare find

Rare find

A Story by Leo
"

He closed his eyes smelling the delicious risotto

"

    Mr. Rabbit was happy. It was such a rare find indeed! This mushroom was a true masterpiece.

    “How could I ever miss this meadow before?! Maestro Fox was so right hinting to check out this place down the silver stream.”

    He closed his eyes smelling the delicious risotto already cooked slowly with tasty peas, rice stirred to golden perfection with extra virgin rosemary oil and dry white wine, and sliced shallots with cut mushroom, then Ms Duck stopping by wondering what's cooking and, of course, his dear friends Bear the Claw and Maestro Fox licking their plates dry and asking for more: "Assolutamente magnifico, caroa mioa R!"

     Mr. Rabbit prepared his basket when abrupt sound of crushing branches and crunching leaves made him jump away startled in disappointment.

    -Mom, mom!!! Look what I found! Such a pretty mushroom! May I pick it?

    -Oh wow! What a wonderful find indeed, Jessie! I can smell the delicious risotto already!

© 2016 Leo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on April 10, 2016
Last Updated on April 10, 2016
Tags: humor, fairytale, food

Author

Leo
Leo

San Francisco, CA



About
Welcome to my world! A note of caution. These waters are known for deep philosophical currents and emotional turbulence. Proceed at your own risk. No soul guard on duty. [all pictures are taken by m.. more..

Writing
There and then There and then

A Poem by Leo


Glimpse Glimpse

A Story by Leo