One Year Blood Revival: Christy

One Year Blood Revival: Christy

A Story by Tory
"

This marks our one year anniversary as me and my co-writer have created the story of Angelica and Desmond. In celebration, we have written an off-story of a random character.

"

~Christy’s Thoughts~

I’ve got my sister fooled.

She thinks I will jump when she says jump.  She’s wrong.  She doesn’t even realize I’m watching her.  I love my big sis, but she tends to get herself into bad situations, so I look out for her.

It started when she met Dessy.

At first, I thought she was acting stuck up when she told me she was going to make him popular.  How can she do that?

Soon, it was obvious she liked him.  She was always telling Mom and Dad she was going shopping with her girlfriends, but I followed her.

She was going shopping, but not with her girlfriends.  That’s how I knew she liked him.  She wouldn’t lie to Mom and Dad unless she wanted to keep something from them.

So this is how I knew she was falling Dessy.

Don’t get me wrong, I like him.  He’s funny-looking and cool to talk to.  I just wish she wouldn’t act like a drama-queen.

When she asked me to follow Dessy, I jumped at the chance because this gave me the perfect excuse to get to know him more.  It didn’t work so well.  After that, I had to be much more careful.

The first time Angie got hurt, I was at ballet practice.  I wish I had been there! I know there was more to it than she told us.  I still haven’t gotten it out of her.

**Looks around Angelica’s room**

Now, where is some dirt on her…

Ewww!!!

“Mom! There’s weird cloth soaked in blood in Angie’s bathroom! Come quick! I think she’s dying!”

As Mom came into the room and saw what I was talking about, an embarrassed look passed over her face.  “Sweetie, don’t worry about it.  That’s normal.”

After she said this, she left the room.  Funny, she didn’t explain why it’s normal.  Oh well.  I’ll talk to Angie later.

**Hours later**

Lollipops…rainbows…unicorns…cotton candy…happiness…

Huh? What? What time is it? 3:34am?! What the?

What was that sound? I think it came from Angelica’s room?

“Sissy, what are you doing?”

Hunched over her wastepaper basket, she looked more animal than human.  When she looked over her shoulder at me, I could see a crazed look in her face.  Realizing it was me, her face softened and told me to go to bed.

I didn’t trust her, but I couldn’t do anything about it.

“Angie, please take care of yourself.  I’m worried about you.”

That was the last time I saw her.

© 2011 Tory


Author's Note

Tory
Note: awkward moment.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
Added on November 15, 2011
Last Updated on November 15, 2011

Author

Tory
Tory

IA



About
Tall, blonde, loves writing, currently working on a story with my roommate, not sure how often I'll post or what I'll post. more..

Writing
Black and White Black and White

A Poem by Tory