Confused

Confused

A Poem by Kelly

Should I wait for you? Run to you or even run away? My hearts telling me one thing and pulling me in the opposite direction. Do I love you? That's a whole other story...

The way your hands caress my face as you lean in to sneak a kiss,  I close my eyes and wish I could be somewhere else other than here.
The way your lips touch mine is like a soft rose petal gently falling from it's stem, so soft and innocent that no other can compare.

As my heart races faster and faster my head is becoming more scrambled. Will this all end? Or will it become more clearer of what I need to know?

I hate the way you look at me,  with eyes so gentle,  I can see your soul.  The pain in your eyes is mysterious to me, makes me wonder why you hurt so much. Why do I feel like I need to be here?

When you look at me the way you do ,  I can see more then you know.
It makes me feel the same as you, no matter what you're feeling I feel it too. All I have to do is look into your eyes.

Tell me if this is real, tell me if this is right. All I can keep thinking is Why? Why all this is happening? What reasons do I have to fall for you, fall so hard that you feel it too?

You are the only one who can make me cry, the one who knows me and can see right through me, knows my every thought and  move, even what I am about to say next.

© 2008 Kelly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is good. I liked how you described all those emotions. Very good!

Posted 16 Years Ago


Interesting. Notice how your words, the sense of them, tells the reader about your age? Your words are concise and the feelings are fresh. Indeed, is this acquaintance or love or, Love?

Posted 16 Years Ago


I know what you mean..
The emotions are described perfectly here
Do you feel like you need to save him? That you need to make it perfect again?
Sometimes we all feel like we need to be in someones life
Good write

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2008
Last Updated on April 21, 2008

Author

Kelly
Kelly

PA



Writing
...Maybe... ...Maybe...

A Poem by Kelly


Broken Broken

A Poem by Kelly


Lies Lies

A Poem by Kelly



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tea Party Tea Party

A Poem by Sarah