50 Theme Challenge: Darkness

50 Theme Challenge: Darkness

A Story by Candy
"

So, I'm trying to write a medieval fantasy novel called Redemption. I haven't got much of it figured out yet. I'm playing with different ideas and trying to see how I can get them formed into a story.

"
Emma sat down and took a few deep breaths. She was left in a tight spot, both figurative and literal. She waited for it to be safe to come back out. She looked at her surroundings, trying to distract herself. On one end of the cave, she couldn't see a thing. On the other end, she could sometimes see an arrow land on the ground where she came in. She could hear swords clanging together. Screams and shouts were heard. Adam and Elias were somewhere out there, involved in the fight.

She panicked. She looked around, as though there may be something beside her that may help improve the situation. But it was all in vain. After a few minutes, she slowly peeked out to see what was happening. She was shocked by what she saw.

© 2016 Candy


Author's Note

Candy
These little snippets may leave you confused. But don't worry. If you follow my progress in making this novel, it will come together and begin to make sense :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

62 Views
Added on July 7, 2016
Last Updated on July 7, 2016
Tags: medieval, fantasy, novel, middle ages, dark ages, historical fiction, history, darkness, themes

Author

Candy
Candy

About
I'm a writer, photographer, painter, and much more :) I write historical fiction and medieval fantasy. I even have been considering sci-fi, though I haven't gotten around to that yet. I have come back.. more..