5 Reasons For Installing Keyless Entry Locks For Homes

5 Reasons For Installing Keyless Entry Locks For Homes

A Story by locksmithfort
"

Fort Saskatchewan 24/7 Locksmith is a leading lock company that offers top quality lock installation, repair and replacement for all residential, commercial, automotive and emergency locksmith service

"
One of the promising way of achieving home security is by installing keyless lock systems. They are highly capable of providing enhanced protection to a residential property. Keyless locks doesn't require a key to open the lock. Instead, it involves a thumb impression or a saved password that acts as an opening medium.

By entering the correct personal unlocking code, one can gain entry into the home. In other cases, there's need to press a finger against the keypad, if it matches with the one stored in the lock system memory, the door will open up. Along with eliminating the need of keys, these locks offer many great benefits.

Few Reasons To Install Keyless Locks Are:

1. No Lockouts

With recent lock advancements, lockouts can be prevented to a good extent. With no involvement of keys in modern residential locks, gone are the days when people were locked out of their own home.  In case, your parents arrive at your place when you are not present, there's no need to worry. Tell them the security password and they'll easily gain access to your home.

2. No More Lost Keys

With keyless entry system, there's no risk of loosing keys. One need not worry about where he had kept the lock and its keys. This feature of keyless locks is quite beneficial for families that share a single key lock set.  

3. No Need of Spare Keys

As no keys are required, one doesn't need to duplicate and hide them around the property to avoid lockout issues. This eliminates the need of calling Fort Saskatchewan residential locksmith for building spare keys. Burglars better know that people often hide door keys under the carpets or flower pots. Installing keyless entry locks will eliminate the risk of burglary, since no hidden keys will be there.

4. Computer Programmable

This lock category involves computer programmable features for storing and recognizing registered users. Due to this digital nature of keyless locks one can easily update the security access codes sitting anywhere with a computer and internet service. It is a convenient option that offers easy updation of codes during an emergency situation.

5. Temporary Access

Push button keyless locks are used to store multiple cum unique user codes. This allows in giving temporary access to those who visit your home in your absence. Once they used the code, delete it for eliminating the risk of unauthorized access in the future. This type of code access can be given to service men, neighbors, servants and others.

These were the few benefits that compels homeowners to install residential keyless locks. Fort Saskatchewan 24/7 Locksmith is a leading lock company that offers top quality lock installation, repair and replacement for all residential, commercial, automotive and emergency locksmith services in Fort Saskatchewan.

© 2016 locksmithfort


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

locksmithfort
locksmithfort

Saskatchewan, Canada



About
Fort Saskatchewan 24/7 Locksmith" is a locally owned Fort Saskatchewan company providing 24 hour locksmith services for all needs like residential, commercial, new lock replace etc.We provide locks,se.. more..

Writing