An Impossible Love Affair

An Impossible Love Affair

A Story by Aliah Mae Ayala Mendoza
"

To the one who tags along, with a heart full of love. Remember, you are the one who can give and get what you deserve.

"
A girl meets this boy in a room full of roses. She looked at his eyes, wandering how beautiful it is to stare, without his glasses and with his messy hair. She wonders that if ever she meets the one right now, she would like to see how their love will grow. If ever. She is totally in that fantasy when suddenly the boy is beside her. It is a total panic for her. Heart beating fast and stumbling of words. It is not easy from what she expected. It was a total disaster, her face is all round and red and she couldn't spit a word when the boy says hi. She's gone scared and run as fast as she can with a heart beating fast.
On her way home, she is catching her breath, making her step out of her embarrassment. She looked behind her, wanted to be catch up by someone, but no one ever have that slightest concern of why she run like no tomorrow. She came home with this feeling of loneliness and betrayal of oneself. It is a tragedy that only her will always be remembered.

© 2023 Aliah Mae Ayala Mendoza


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on January 6, 2023
Last Updated on January 6, 2023
Tags: #listening #heartbeat #experienc

Author

Aliah Mae Ayala Mendoza
Aliah Mae Ayala Mendoza

CALOOCAN, METRO MANILA, Philippines



About
A writer, living the life I want to be. more..

Writing