Chepal diary: NEW ENLIGHTMENT

Chepal diary: NEW ENLIGHTMENT

A Story by king louis
"

WE ARE NOT ALONE AND WE WILL ALL IN ONE.

"
Dear Lord, 

  Have you heard about the " Law of One" which is the fundamental concept of NEW AGE. It means we are the one. Despite we speak different languages and have different culture, we are all human. If we unite together, we can overthrow the power of the ruler of the Earth, the Reptilians. We will be released from fear, stressful and anxious. In the latest episode of Cosmic Disclosure. Host David Wilcock and his guest Corey Goode. Goode said that he met an alien which looks like human and speak a perfect American English. His DNA is 94% is similar to us. He said that once we are released from fear... we will resilence (raise the spiritual level) and we will get free energy, advanced technology and we will join the galactic family. I hope one day, the government will disclose about the aliens and set up "Exopolitics" in universities. I wish I could be the Dioplomat between ETs and human. 

Best,
Louis Shum  

© 2017 king louis


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
Added on March 26, 2017
Last Updated on March 26, 2017

Author

king louis
king louis

Kowloon , China, Hong Kong



About
I am studying music at royal holloway.I am Asian that I am a Hongkonger. I am an UFO researcher, especially in Exopolitics, Research Director of Bluelight, writer and musician. I am interested Occult .. more..

Writing
si-fi si-fi

A Screenplay by king louis