describe the most attractive person you’ve ever seen without saying their name

describe the most attractive person you’ve ever seen without saying their name

A Story by Hope

His lips are so full, and so soft, it feels like you’re sinking into a cloud, but at the same time his hands are lighting tiny blazes up and down your skin and all you can think is this, this is what it means to be alive. His eyes flick back and forth between your eyes and your mouth and his voice cracks when he says your name and he tucks your hair behind your ear and suddenly all the air is gone and you’re breathing in his scent and you know nothing can be wrong when you’re with him. And then five seconds later you’re doubled over in laughter because he’s showing you some silly gif from your favorite show and he’s singing along to his favorite song and you’re struck with the notion that not even angels sound that glorious. Snow is falling outside and once again your hands are entwined in his golden hair and you feel like crying because this boy is here with you and he is so beautiful in every way. His eyes are blue and his skin is warm and even if he wasn’t the single hottest guy you’d ever seen, his mind works on the same frequency as yours and you (along with every other girl) can’t help falling completely in love with him. And it might be confusing, and he’ll tell you he loves you and you should believe him but it’s so hard when you know you’re only a tiny part of his life. And all this is happening and suddenly your mind goes blank because his lips are on yours again and that’s the greatest eraser in existence. You’re shaking so hard you think your bones are going to shatter but his hand touches your arm and its heat is enough to still even the most violent tremors. 

and he has no idea.

© 2014 Hope


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fantastic as always

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 29, 2014
Last Updated on November 29, 2014