Love Ain't Common Sense

Love Ain't Common Sense

A Story by Ashwee ♥
"

Is love really love, or is it just another figment of the human imagination..?

"
Lifting up my arms my hair flowing in the wind our bodies moving as one.
You kiss me on my cheeks and turn me so I spin, around and around I go.
Outpouring of your heart as you hold me close to you whispering in my ear softly, "I love you".
Time stops and everyone around disappears and there comes to light one of my greatest fears.
"I can't take this anymore!" I scream as I run from your arms. I don't look back although I can hear your tears falling onto the floor "spit - spat" ... I yell "I'm sorry as I run out of the door, but I can't let you hurt me anymore.
I run and I run all the way home, my legs give out and I fall to my bed as my mind screams and shouts. I curl up into a ball at and begin to cry tears go forth like waterfalls from my eyes. I close my eyes and pray that I die, my phone rings off the hook with your calls but I can't bear to even hear your voice or see your face, wishing I could go back and erase the past from the very first night I let you call.

The way you spoke so tender and sweet literally swept me off of my feet. Our relationship blossomed and so did our love, from then on our I knew I was a goner my heart stolen by my knight in shining armor. You called everyday and I never missed a text, but somehow our conversations always ended in sex. I knew you were trouble ha that's what I wish I could say but you were my everything my lover , my darling, my baby. My angel, my life and my hope but man oh man I must have been on dope. Turned out to be the devil in disguise only adding to the problems in my jacked up life. So yeah I was in love I must admit I fell hard but at the end of the day it won't be me in pain it'll be you.  Standing alone with your face in your hands wishing you had never played those senseless games.

© 2013 Ashwee ♥


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow...that blew me away right there.

It was really emotional an I personally think it was very well written. There was very little wrong with this poem, but I am a grammar nazi- I couldn't help but notice there were some commas missing here and there.

But otherwise, I thought it was a very emotionally written piece and I admire this work a lot.

Posted 10 Years Ago


A bit more could be added to make it a full tale to tell, I like this, but at the same time felt there was a lot missing.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Ashwee ♥

10 Years Ago

Thank you for the feedback (:

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 18, 2013
Last Updated on April 18, 2013

Author

Ashwee ♥
Ashwee ♥

CA



About
Through the use of poems, short stories, and songs I find my calling in the art of expressing myself. I place in-depth feeling, and high expressionism into every piece I write. I love music, without m.. more..

Writing