To the Inner Earth

To the Inner Earth

A Story by lovebuzz9

Following my recent acceptance of the facts I will present and in honor of the anniversary of my brother's final departure (to another world) I finally feel inspired and thrilled to share the most important and liberating fact of true Earth's nature. It is hollow and densely populated world inside, where both humans live and civilizations of other beings too, as it is outside, where we live together with countless animal species. My brother's name is Marco and he currently resides in the city of Macanti, the tropical metropolis located a week sail from the northernmost points of Canada and Greenland that you could reach going in the northern direction towards the North Pole, perhaps more from Norway. Following in the footsteps of Admiral Byrd and the superstitious Norweigan villagers that still often visit and trade with the inner Earth's settlers, he and his crew set sail for dangerous voyage that almost cost them their lives. The mythical world of Agharta, the very origin of the word Erda and thus Earth, sparked my brother's curiosity when he, as a Catholic priest, began to study the ancient Buddhist texts and eventually stumbled upon the accounts of multiple adventurers, military men and fishermen ending up in the world different than our own, yet very accessible through the certain and very ancient routes.


„They say the further you go up in the North country, the stranger it becomes.“, said Mikhael, one of the youths that were thrilled to join my brother's quest, not older than perhaps 25 years. Mikhael and other boys were Norweigans Marco met up with in Oslo. After establishing a contact over the Internet site devoted to Inner Earth theories since 2012, the slow effort was put in motion to make the trip at last. Mikhael personally travelled to the northernmost rural parts of Norway to investigate and find out about the supposed trips to another, warmer and friendlier country they've heard of 'beyond the Northern wind' with the different environment. The local newspapers published the article he wrote in 2014 and called it an interesting local legend related to Viking's ever-yearning for the more hospitable environment. „They'd (the ancestors of villagers) stack up the supplies for weeks long voyage and set sail. They say the closer you're coming to the North Pole, the warmer it gets. If you keep sailing for days in the certain direction, heat will become almost unbearable for you. Then you get to the river with the fresh water.“ Of course, by that time, you'd be well into the Inner Earth's environment and instead of circling the globe further north, you'd be going further in because of the gravity that makes that trip a seamless transition into another world separated only by the river flowing in and out.


Jacob represented that part of the Internet that was hooked on conspiracy theories and his interests were mostly related to discovering a great conspiracy related to it. „When you think about it“, he'd say to everyone to whom he'd speak to about this, „how much do we know about our planet? They all put this informations on the table for us, lie to us, but ask yourselves, why do they still forbid the planes to fly over the North Pole? Why is Admiral Byrd's discovery so abruptly supressed without explanation by the US government? I want to find out for myself. The Tibetan authorities that are supposedly in touch with the Inner Earth civilization take it for the fact. For me, its always been something worth checking out.“


Nazis pursued the idea enthusiastically in the 40s and undoubtedbly they did find the Inner Earth in the end, maybe even settled there, but my brother didn't tell me if they found anything. His interests were somewhat scholarly. He was going through all kinds of available texts, claimed the Eden was perhaps a location within the Inner Earth and the story of explusion of Adam and Eve from it originated there. I still didn't believe in this theory of his back then, but it entertained me greatly and I wanted them badly to make that voyage as much as I was afraid for his physical and mental well being. Upon his first return he showed me a beautiful photograph of the great valley with the mountain in the back that was obviously not taken on the surface. In the back there were the giant elephants similar to earthly mammoths of prehistorical times, but without the fur. Through the blue sky sometimes the other parts of inner surface could be seen above with cities and the large mountains standing out. There were also some things that looked like magnificent man (?) made structures that our civilization would certainly consider to be the world wonders. Immidiatelly I asked myself where does all the light come from. My total ignorance of the laws of physics made me regret choosing the humanities as my area of the study. I wanted to explain the reality of this, but searching, I found out that the Hollow Earth theory has a back up even in science, with most daring of the scientists risking their careers to explain its probability.


I was very shocked to find out that Aghartha is the world with its own light source, the sun much smaller than ours and blue. It exists in the middle of the planet and its the source of all life. Marco explained to me how the inner-worlders believe that all planets came to be. When the energy of the star and the planetary core (the inner sun) collide the surface is created. They believe that all planets in the universe, and not just the Earth, are hollow. I didn't know what to believe and I was more and more tempted to depart on that voyage myself. My brother awaits in the great Macanti. The wind still blows, but its not that cold anymore. I will lie down and watch the stars and maybe time will pass faster. When I wake up, this ship will sail well beyond the borders of our world and I'll bathe in the sun of Aghartha.

© 2015 lovebuzz9


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I really liked your piece and the way you wrote it. Is simple but informative and easy to follow.. You have some characters building up already wich is very good to keep us interested.
Actually after reading your work I felt like I was learning something..
Congrats and I want to read more from this :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lovebuzz9

8 Years Ago

Hey. I don't think this will continue. It's just a little account of his brother's fascination with .. read more



Reviews

I really liked your piece and the way you wrote it. Is simple but informative and easy to follow.. You have some characters building up already wich is very good to keep us interested.
Actually after reading your work I felt like I was learning something..
Congrats and I want to read more from this :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

lovebuzz9

8 Years Ago

Hey. I don't think this will continue. It's just a little account of his brother's fascination with .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 13, 2015
Last Updated on December 13, 2015
Tags: adventure.fiction.article.earth.

Author