Nuts ( a Larry Stylson fanfic) part 1

Nuts ( a Larry Stylson fanfic) part 1

A Story by Monkey101

"Louis and Harry sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then comes baby in a baby carriage." Niall and Zayn teased. Ever since they found out that I Liked Louis that is all they have been doing. Teasing me like I am a little kid even though I am 20 years old. " You guys can you just stop I want to be the one to tell Louis." I pleaded. Louis came running up screaming and crying. " Louis what's wrong? " I asked worried. " Liam got hit by a car when because I accidentally fell into him and pushed him into the road." He explained sobbing. We all ran outside to where Liam was in the street knocked out. We called 911 and soon the ambulance came. " Can we ride with him?" I asked concerned for my friend , my brother , my band ate. They let us on and while we were driving Louis was crying on my shoulder. " Louis.... It's going to be alright he's going to be fine." I said trying to calm down while hugging him. He soon calmed down and laid down with his head on my lap. After a few minutes he fell asleep. We soon got to the hospital where I had to carry Louis in. I sat down and laid Louis on my lap.
" I love you Louis" I whispered quietly and waited for the nurse.



To be continued....

© 2015 Monkey101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on January 17, 2015
Last Updated on January 17, 2015

Author

Monkey101
Monkey101

Syracuse, NY



About
I am a singer writer and caress soon to be more..

Writing
Him Him

A Poem by Monkey101


Love Love

A Poem by Monkey101