The Game of Love..

The Game of Love..

A Poem by Chris D.

A bead of sweat slipping across her tan line like an illegal alien crossing the border searching for some shade.. The whispers of their love whistling between the sheets, goosebumps being raised from the dead exorcising thoughts that lay buried beneath a layer of skin.. Their screams scalping the silence exposing the rawest of love.. Butterfly kisses stitching the wounds that've gone numb from double jointed positions.. Coming together as one, their thoughts a tourniquet creating bloodshot visions of false hope.. Each kiss striking their souls like jungle darts poisoning that first embrace, that moment that could've lived forever....

© 2015 Chris D.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
~
The imagery in these lines is tremendously intriguing. There are some sharp pictures you paint with your words that show how easy it is to lose control under passionate waves.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Chris D.

8 Years Ago

Your words are like sweet calories and they just gave my heart the hiccups..:) Thank you!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on March 29, 2015
Last Updated on March 29, 2015

Author

Chris D.
Chris D.

NY



About
I love to sip on other peoples thoughts, for it's my favorite kind of buzz because I can take the keys to your mind and drive.. more..

Writing
HOPE.. HOPE..

A Poem by Chris D.