Head over Heels

Head over Heels

A Story by ☠☠☠☠☠

All my friends say that I should not have asked. That was my first mistake. My second was looking into those eyes. The beautiful, chocolate brown eyes that just pull you into their contents. You would see passion, love, sweetness, etc. But on the flip side there was fire, hate, lust, etc. At the time all I saw were the good. I began to fall head-over-heels, to land in his grasp. My third mistake was only thinking about him...and nothing else. I never did any of my school work or homework. My grades fell drastically, and I slept in all of my classes. I stayed in my room leaving only to eat. I ignored all of my friends and soon the ones I talked to never tried to contact me. Every minute of my life I spent with him. I rarely slept. I rarely ate. I always talked to him. He would sneak in every night to cuddle with me. He would sneak out early in the morning while I was asleep to get home. He walked me to school and walked me home. We did everything together. If you saw me, most likely he was next to me. If you saw him, I was most likely next to him. Spending every minute together kept up for about three months. Then he would “forget” to read my messages. He never called back. He never came over at night anymore. Next was my fourth mistake. I went over to his house. I had never been to his house before and will never go again. He lived in the worst possible neighborhood. His house shouldn’t have even been called a house. Half of the roof was covered in a tarp, the door was hanging one one hinge, and half of the bricks had fallen off. I checked the address and walked up to the shack like structure. I cautiously knocked at the door. I heard a thump-thump noise and he walked up to the door in his boxers. His hair was messed up big time and he had that look, ‘Don’t mess with me or I hurt you.’ I tried to keep a calm composure, but it was difficult. He saw me and immediately woke up a little. A softer thump-thump was heard coming down the hallway. A pair of long smooth legs, a head of blonde curls, and a perfect body came up behind him. Only wearing an oversize t-shirt, she had the body of a model. A tear escaped my eye and I ran. I thought I heard him yell my name but he never chased after me. I just ran and ran until I couldn’t run any more. I looked around to find myself at a park. A guy was running round the perimeter so I began my trip home. I heard my name being called and looked around frantically. The guy running happened to be my best friend and was really worried about me. He was the only one that kept calling and texting me. He glanced at my face and gave me a great big hug. He always used to give me those hugs, until I ignored him. I buried my head in his chest and sobbed it all out. All he did was stand there and hold me. I knew that I did not deserve this at all but he let me anyway. After some time I moved away from him. He kept his arm around me and we silently began our journey home.

© 2010 ☠☠☠☠☠


Author's Note

☠☠☠☠☠
really bored

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

aww how sad. I would hate if I went to my boyfriends house, and saw someone like that with him.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on April 18, 2010
Last Updated on April 18, 2010

Author

☠☠☠☠☠
☠☠☠☠☠

About
im a loner i deal with life i try to be strong but sometimes it isn't worth it im 15 i go to private school im single im the "serious" type i can be funny but rarely glitter-graphics.c.. more..

Writing
mirror mirror

A Poem by ☠☠☠a..


nothing nothing

A Poem by ☠☠☠a..