morality adventure tales of trust, security and hope v.I

morality adventure tales of trust, security and hope v.I

A Story by sixXx
"

this story is about little jimmy

"

little jimmy was a runner. little jimmy ran in the street, on the sidewalk. . . even ran his little jimmy mouth (as dirty as it was sometimes). however, it was the hill in the heart of millers square that little jimmy loved most. so much so that little jimmy ran up the hill then back down it.. . then, well, little jimmy ran back up and down it, up and down it, up and down and up and down and up and down the hill. over and over day in and out, up and down the hill in the heart of millers square. you see folks, little jimmy, the twisted and tiny little introvert was blind and deaf, a mute who ate alot, well when i say alot i mean ALOT... of marbles and constantly played keno. . .blindfolded in russia with and agent named only as cloe.. in a urine stained blanket so as to evade the kgb in search of a us embassy for fear his cover would be blown and his dear mothers life support would fail or be disconnected, without ever getting a chance to visit sea world before his 8th birthday. sadly though, all of this had nothing to do with little jimmy running up or down any hills, nor one located in the heart of miller square.

© 2008 sixXx


Author's Note

sixXx
it is what it is

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on June 22, 2008

Author

sixXx
sixXx

redmond, OR



About
i am an introverted extrovert. analytictal to a fault, although, i tend to think not so much anymore, but am usually wrong. i was born and raised in southern california and have lived in, but not excl.. more..

Writing
highlighter highlighter

A Poem by sixXx


whispers whispers

A Poem by sixXx