the endless dream

the endless dream

A Story by Raven moon
"

its short mystery story

"

I held her hand and told her it  was okay I looked her in the eyes and knew it was time

I give her a kiss on the head as her eyes close and i let go of her hand ,And walk out of the room just to tell my dear that I wont come home to tonight. He sit there just reading his news paper without any words as if I was not there .Then I said in loud voice  that I wont be home tonight but to no respond and he look up at the wall were picture of us is and said my dear tonight is the night I lost you 3 years ago in a car accident you fallen asleep and never woke up I miss you .

In this I was convince that is was all a dream that I cant be dead I most be asleep like every night I been having this dreams .Of me in my car on the phone talking to him as I about to reach own  home a black car came flying down my way hits my car and the last thing I see is myself holding a my heads with blood dripping  down from my head and lights in my eyes as a man in black says that there is only one still breathing and it looks like she wont make it .

 Everynight is the same dream its like I could never wake up from this , its like and endless nightmare that I cant wake up from . no matter what I do I cant wake up . 

© 2019 Raven moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on February 21, 2019
Last Updated on February 21, 2019

Author

Raven moon
Raven moon

Honolulu , HI



About
Hello I’m raven moon Poetry is a big part of my life writer are something that is powerful in many ways .through my writing and my blogs i hope and help another’s I’m a follower.. more..

Writing