The room

The room

A Story by Raven moon
"

This is a short horror story please enjoy

"
I have to tell you the reason why i wont go in that room alone ,it happens 2 weeks ago when i was ask to put all the box’s in that room . At first i didn’t felt anything till i was in that room pass 5 pm i was still unloading all box’s till i heard woman crying at first I thought it was the room next door then someone started to call out to me .but still I tried to drown the noise with music but it didn’t work the noise got louder suddenly it stop at first i was relieved then i felt the need to look up .there she was hanging from the ceiling by her neck her eyes it was gone but a smile.

That smile it was like a feeling i cant explain “ she ...it I’m not sure” but i .... wont go in that room again you see i need to tell what she told me and that” zack my love i told you that you won’t get rid of me that easy”. The fear grow cold on zacks face as jade started laughing uncontrollably rocking back and forth.
The door swing open and there she stand with cold dark smiles on her gray face .
The end

© 2019 Raven moon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please closed-down the room and board-up. A complete tale in so few words. I did enjoy. Thank you my friend for sharing the amazing tale.
Coyote

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 29, 2019
Last Updated on July 29, 2019
Tags: Horror

Author

Raven moon
Raven moon

Honolulu , HI



About
Hello I’m raven moon Poetry is a big part of my life writer are something that is powerful in many ways .through my writing and my blogs i hope and help another’s I’m a follower.. more..

Writing