Dove Cleaning and Enviromental Services

Dove Cleaning and Enviromental Services

A Story by lucy
"

Cleaning and environmental Services in greater Manchester and Cheshire

"

Dove Cleaning and Environmental Services provide professional and high quality cleaning for your business. They offer their client's a tailored approach to suit their needs.They will work around your hours and timescale. As well as working within your hour requirements, they will assign a contract manager who will monitor the cleaning job carried out to ensure it is to highest possible standards. This manager will remain your first point of contact from enquiry right through to the final stage of the completing the job. They offer this approach to deliver excellent customer service to all clients. It also allows them to understand their client’s requirements and what is expect so they can deliver 100%.

Dove Cleaning continuously trains their employees in areas such as hygiene, safe handling (machinery) health and safety and so on. Each employee is monitored so any areas in which they can be improved are picked up on and they are then trained to the standards Dove Cleaning set.

They offer many services such as:

  • Commercial Contract Cleaning

  • Industrial Cleaning

  • General Building maintenance

  • Facilities Management

  • Landscaping

Whatever your needs may be they will cover, working in areas Cheshire and great Manchester and offering daily, weekly or one cleaning.

Visit their website: www.dovecleaning.co.uk

© 2014 lucy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on January 22, 2014
Last Updated on January 22, 2014
Tags: cleaning, commerical cleaning

Author

lucy
lucy

warrington, North West, United Kingdom



About
I am a blogger for a media company. My job is to write blogs for my clients about their products and services. more..

Writing
Reddish Joinery Reddish Joinery

A Story by lucy