Little Hearts

Little Hearts

A Story by Luis g

Chapter 1
Ambiguous fates
There were a volly of lightning strikes that day almost to signal the destruction to come.His name Scott giraldo or Scotty as he would like tonight be called in the years to follow.
Scotty's height, weight, development, will be typical in the beginning. His eyes would be of a greenish-brown hue,hair color goldish brown with curls. He'll grow up around a hardworking single mother Katherine suffering from borderline personality disorder and bipolar disorder. Three older siblings , Diana, Daniel,Samantha, and a beautiful niece Jahlaney daughter of Diana.
Chapter 1 end
Chapter two
Chip on your shoulder.'
"Get up Chubs, time for school" said daniel to arouse 14 year old Scotty from his sleep that could easily be mistaken for a comatose patient "I'd rather not" replied Scott " look buddy I let you miss too many days as it is 24 and counting, so get up!"Daniel said "BUT DAD!" Scott countered ,withholding the laugh from a combination of Daniel ever being his dad and the truth which is Daniel is the closest and only person who's ever been a father figure to him "Okay smartass get ready you got an hour". Scott sits up on his bed which is just a raggedy mattress stained with bodily fluids in the corner of his room that hes had since he was in elementary "wait" Scott said "what's up?" "Is their anything to eat?" Scott says apologetically knowing the answer before its even said "I'm sorry bud" Daniel says with a smile which was clearly put on to hide the shame and guilt felt for his inability to feed his younger brother,Scotty can see through his smile he always could an ability only obtained through absolute understanding of his older brother. He decides not to push the subject and gets ready for school. He sees no one is home Laney must've been taken to her kindergarten class by Diana who's probly on her way to or from here.Daniel must've went to school with Samantha its funny how much they love each other but never show it Daniel just 17 and Samantha 2 years behind. From the look of it I'd say my brother and sister hate school but my God damned mom would always b***h if we were to miss a day.Diana just stays in the house all day till guilt from bumming of our mother overwhelms her to clean and cook when thiers food. Lately I haven't been myself sortve like I'm sad but can't explain why DAMN! two minutes till my bus comes as I step out the front door closing both screen and front door I see her.
Chapter 2 end
Chapter 3.
Old wounds
I stared enchanted by her she had my preferred hair color in a girlfriend blonde... well almost it was blond with brown streaks and brown eyes that if God chose the words himself to describe them beautifully it would shudder back into his god damned mouth at the sight of them in person .The rising sun felt good warming me from the dawns cold embrace but this feeling couldn't Compare with the good I was feeling from seeing her perky prepubescent B cup.She walked gracefully as if she knew how pretty the morning sunlight reflecting of her straightened hair made her look.she glanced at me which I had no problem reading way to In to.When she turned the corner I saw a hourglass shaped body and couldn't help but notice a bruise horribly covered up by foundation on her neck and I thought what a shame such an unsightly blemish on her.
Chapter 3 end

© 2012 Luis g


Author's Note

Luis g
I wrote this on my phone its a rough rough copy so ignore the spelling mistakes and errors and tell me what you think so far I'm not finished yet

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on April 1, 2012
Last Updated on April 1, 2012

Author

Luis g
Luis g

vinelans, NJ



Writing