The lady in the tower

The lady in the tower

A Story by LuluX
"

Another very very short story, just over 150 words.

"

The old ugly lady

 

Once upon a time a lady lived in a tall tower. She looked down at all the young men and women of the town living fun carefree lives, but she never came out of the tower because she knew she was so old and ugly. She had no mirrors because she didn't want to see her own face. Many years passed with the lady looking down at the young people of the town and wishing she was young and beautiful. One day a handsome young man came into the tower and climbed up the long flights of stairs. He looked at the lady and said "In the town the young people say that in this tower lives the most beautiful lady of all. I can see that you were once beautiful, but years of sitting in this tower has made you old and ugly. If only you had come down years ago, we would all have loved you.”

© 2010 LuluX


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on March 26, 2010
Last Updated on March 26, 2010

Author

LuluX
LuluX

United Kingdom



About
Whenever I write a story and show it to people they read it and say something like: "That's realy sick" "I liked it but It is kind of DARK" "It's not very NICE, is it?" Well, I'm sorry, I try to w.. more..

Writing
How I died How I died

A Story by LuluX