Little Girl

Little Girl

A Poem by rvnwlf248
"

This poem kind of creeped me out when I first wrote it. I mean, just think about it!

"
Who's that little girl standing on my lawn? She has snow in her hair and no coat on.
Who's that little girl stepping on my stair? There's snow on the ground but no prints anywhere.
Who's that little girl standing in the hall? Her face ghostly pale and no expression at all.
Who's that little girl standing at my door? She keeps getting closer; I can't take this anymore.
Who's that little girl standing by my bed? Her mouth open wide and her face bleeding red.
Who's that little girl standing over me? Her body frozen solid and her eyes blue as the sea.
She's that little girl standing in the cold, I've seen her for years but she never gets old. I used to think she would die out there, but she already had so you must beware.

© 2015 rvnwlf248


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh.. this gave me goosebumps, I could feel her standing besides me.
You know how to explain in detail what you want the reader to see in very few lines, this is indeed a quality of mature writer.
Good writing. :)


Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on October 21, 2015
Last Updated on October 21, 2015

Author

rvnwlf248
rvnwlf248

Inependence, MO



About
My name is Blaire Dawson and I am a teen. more..

Writing