July 31st 12:12 AM

July 31st 12:12 AM

A Poem by VanGogh15
"

possible TW

"

I will make this as artistic as possible to take away from the thought of me bleeding out into this doc. I will make this as amusing as i can throwing it puns and joke to hide the fact that you are truly gone and at midnight im just alone and at one im just a mess realising that youre gone and at two my heart breaks to hear the news that everything i loved truly left and its my fault and at three i will put on courage the cowardly dog and try to remember what it was like when i was truly happy and at at four i will sing along to star shopping wishing you were here beside me to hold onto and at five i will open myself up to strangers, making sure not to drip blood or else i will be yelled at and at six i will beg for you back, letting you know im sorry when im not and at seven i will wish i was a good person and i will wish and wish and at eight the birds will chirp and i will realize i havent slept in a month and at nine i will make breakfast. Lucky charms, but just the marshmallows because who the f**k cares about health when your whole world has crashed and at ten i will lay in bed anf fantasize about my death and at eleven i will run a warm bath, throwing in my black bath bomb and at noon.

At noon i will rest.

© 2018 VanGogh15


Author's Note

VanGogh15
its supposed to ramble on. i dont do proper capitalization.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on July 31, 2018
Last Updated on July 31, 2018
Tags: sad, depressed, suicide, poem

Author

VanGogh15
VanGogh15

union city, PA



About
Im 15 years old. I base my writing off of true emotions i feel. im not trying to become anything. just trying to cope. my writing can be a bit triggering sometimes. sorry. more..