My Bee and Me

My Bee and Me

A Story by Lyricalfairydust
"

About a time in my life where loneliness was a very big factor, yet the smallest of things can be your best company, and take that loneliness away.

"
OK , so you know when your in the car and, the person in front of you is going about two miles an hour . All your thinking about is what are they doing, " Hurry up, hurry up! " Then they start looking every where in there car, as if they lost something, but yet they keep looking at the road not to crash. Well ... that was me a few days ago and, you'll never guess why. So that's why I'm going to tell you, my very short yet comical story.

It all started in the very busy city of Hialeah. It was  3:00 PM on a Thursday, May 7, 2009. The day was hot, sweaty and muggy. Needless to say there was no air in the car and, I had to go across Hialeah to pick up my little sister, Annabelle, at school. 

SO, I'm driving down leijune ( one of thee busiest main roads in the city) jamming to 93.1 ( The Rock station). Then out of no where comes the faint, but noticeable Buzz Buzz Buzz sound. Something had flown threw my window, into the car and landed on my passenger  side door. " A BEE ! " A crazy looking stinky little bee. Naturally I started freaking out. All I can think about was, " Oh my goodness, that little creep is going to bight me". What am I going to do? I start staring at it. "Please don't move off that door, please don't Then I realize, I've never been bitten by a bee before! What if I'm allergic and I don't know it. What if it bite's me, I swell up and can't breath !!! I was officially freaking out.

By this point, car's are beeping, cutting me off and the people are looking at me with estranged yet really mad faces. I didn't care, I was to occupied with that little bug on the door. Who was now walking around. Almost looked like it was dancing to the music. It was, it was dancing to the music that was playing on the radio. Whether it was or not, just by the thought of it made me feel better. I got used to the rugged looking bug. I started to forget about the fact that if it bites me, it would hurt a lot!

After about ten to fifteen minuets the music stopped and commercials came on. Then as fast as a second passes, the bee flew out the window. " He used me" ! That lazy, stinky, rugged little be, used me. Or did he? When I got into the car earlier, all i can think was, how lonely the drive was going to be. So maybe, just maybe, he was there so i didn't feel alone. Which I didn't, I was a little scared, but not alone. So from that day forward that crazy yet a little exciting experience, is what i like to call, " My bee and Me" moment of clarity. It doesn't matter what or who is there in your presence, you are never really alone. 

 

© 2016 Lyricalfairydust


Author's Note

Lyricalfairydust
This is something i wrote a few years ago. I would like to start writing children's books, and i figured this would be the first of a series. Please leave me your thoughts and reviews. Constructive criticism is always welcome as well. Thank you for taking the time to read my writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is definitely random......certainly charming.....and indeed memorable. Well done 👏

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lyricalfairydust

1 Year Ago

Thank you for reading my writing and leaving a review.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 21, 2016
Last Updated on July 22, 2016