55 words

55 words

A Story by Lysrie Mendez
"

So I read this book that featured stories that were 55 words for each story or less, so I attempted to try it out.

"

So once there was an artist. This artist was named Time. Time rushed. Time walked. Time destroyed everything in it’s sight: from love, to friends, to people. Everything. And then he met a girl named Distance. And they fell in love. And they decided that they would be together forever.  And they are.  

The end.

© 2012 Lysrie Mendez


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Time and Distance. I love what those two words do and how much they imply in this; just by having those two things a lot more can be said. I absolutely loved how much came through in this, there really was so much and so sort to. It makes me wonder about all these long stories that don't even say as much as this. Out of curiosity, what was the title of that book you read, because I wouldn't mind having a look at it myself?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Lysrie Mendez

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the positive review. The book was called The World's Shortest Stories of Love and Death.
Archia

11 Years Ago

Thanks for telling me that, I'll go check it out now.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on August 30, 2012

Author

Lysrie Mendez
Lysrie Mendez

Chicago, IL



About
My name is Alyssa and I've always grown up with the idea of being a doctor but I've only recently realized that I wanted it for all the wrong shallow reasons. After studying under a certain English te.. more..

Writing
Belief Belief

A Story by Lysrie Mendez


Mice Mice

A Poem by Lysrie Mendez