"Mirror,Mirror"

"Mirror,Mirror"

A Story by expressionisneeded
"

We reflect, What we decide to show

"
Being a mirror is reflecting right. You only reflect what you show, and you only see what is reflecting from others. But like a mirror is layers, so is your behavior and expressions. People tend to notice whats on the outside, and they judge correct. But judging is usually caused because of self insecurities or wanting to be similar, so you see a reflection of yourself in most people you meet.  
Mirrors can be shattered, can be glued back together, but no matter how much you try to get rid of behaviors they are still there because nothing truly can be fixed without something still broken whether the heart, mind, or spirit. Being the same is having nothing different about you, don’t get me wrong,  many people are different, but many more are alike, because they choose to be put into a single category. People don’t like being different for the fear of being judged, but everyone who is the same is being judged for being the same. Mirrors come in all shapes in sizes, but the one who is looking in it is only one of a kind, because no matter how much they’ve crammed themselves to be the same as everyone else, they still have one single strand of something that seperates them one way or another. 
People reflect what they learn or they reflect what they self teach such as self-hate, self-love, etc..  Mirrors are a symbol that is ignored because no one chooses to use it as resemblance of themselves, even though it’s their own reflection.( If you understand that awesome). A mirror shows what we love, hate, and wish for ourselves. A mirror reflects our inner most deepest thoughts. Mirrors also show us how we see ourselves based on other’s opinions. In reality you are who you are based from other’s opinions from one time or another.   We all may be the same, but we are all different in some form, some just lack the ability to think differently or see things different, whether its laziness, not caring, we all have the ability to see things differently, we just choose not too.

© 2017 expressionisneeded


Author's Note

expressionisneeded
Ignore Grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on May 17, 2017
Last Updated on May 17, 2017
Tags: #her #broken #shattered #glass #