Arwen

Arwen

A Story by Maddikinzz
"

R.I.P Arwen.

"
That day in Ohio was hot a sunny. It was like heaven to my ears when I heard your bark, it was sweet and high, and I knew it was lovely when I saw your floppy ears. I begged and I plead when I heard you were for sale. You had eyes of an angel, so deep and chocolate rich. You had the coat of strawberry blond, and a cute little nub of a tail that wagged with so much energy. You were perfect in every way. So I took you home and I gave you love and smothered you with things you need. We all had a name in mind, but Arwen was best, because you were the sweet and angelic dog that matched the name. We raised you well and you gave us a happiness I've never felt. You were short and you were fierce, and it never stopped you at all. You were a better athlete than any athlete that has played a sport. We moved away from Illinois, and you of course came with. So many adventures lie ahead that we never knew was there. Life is too short to take for granted and I guess this is where the story turns dull. You gave me every bit of happiness there was, and you gave birth to beautiful babies and we kept one. He will always remind me of you. This is where I have to say a few words because God took you away. I'm sorry that I found you floating in the water. That's not what was supposed to happen. You deserved to die in peace very very old. I have to tell you that I love you and that you were the best dog anyone could ask for. I will love you forever and always, and miss you for you're the very best. Rest in peace Arwen.

© 2010 Maddikinzz


Author's Note

Maddikinzz
This isn't a poem, and it's not exactly a story. It's just I miss my precious dog.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on March 29, 2010
Last Updated on March 29, 2010

Author

Maddikinzz
Maddikinzz

About
I am truly just a simple girl, one who loves music is every way, and looks to the world with a vibrant gleam. I love everything that the world has waiting, even through the tears. more..

Writing
A memory A memory

A Story by Maddikinzz


Life Life

A Story by Maddikinzz