At what point is a monopoly confronted?

At what point is a monopoly confronted?

A Story by concerned citizen
"

A brief inquiry into our free-market mechanics.

"

There is a Private Industry staring Us in the face everyday. We assume its validity because we are told so. What type of free market exactly allows itself to be bound solely to this one entity? It is so powerful it determines the value of every commodity sold on the planet, plus interest. Yes we vote for our leaders. But who or what leads them? If you look at the world as a market, it begins to make a lot of sense.
The world is a market. We all need certain Commodities just to exist. Food, once universally grown by the majority of people on the planet, is now done by a very few. Distribution, once accomplished within communities has now gone Global, with many producers not even able to consume their own commodities. Too big for you and I to be able to do alone. We need.... At what point is it too big even for us Little Folks? Do we need all of this? Do we need the newest, fastest, tastiest, most fashionable, shiniest thing thrown in our face? Or do we need to eat? Do we need shelter? Water? How many go without these because it is too big to get to them?
Factually I'm not sure about that last sentence. Economically I am. You see there's this Monopoly that exists that is global, yet operates on its own recognizance, or now as it's known, classified or nunyah. It operates in every country on the planet. Allegedly easing trade of these goods and service by maintaining a fair and balanced measure of such trade. Yet billion dollar Industries exist just trading this commodity they peddle. So what exactly is the value? How can something exist both as a commodity and a measure, a standard? How can acquiring a lot of this commodity be beneficial? Sure you could trade more. But at what point are we ignoring the true business function of this commodity?
We've heard the saying it's just business. But really it's not. It's a personal, systemic emotion driving this mechanic. It's people doing it to people. And business should not be led by emotion, correct? That's what we're told. Yet the elation elicited by the acquisition of this commodity continues the drive to acquire more, ignoring the non-business of it all. Business is supposed to do business. And a free market would dictate that. A free market would offer the best goods and services available because an educated Market would demand such. Because looking at the business as our livelihood we would all want to succeed. That would mean being able to provide for our loved ones and having a satisfying relationship with life. The community around you would be of the same mindset and would work together to acquire resources, develop infrastructure, circulate goods and most importantly figure out how to trade.
The physical exchange is the most personal interaction we have. We've labored for another. Given our time, our energy. Compensation is valid. But we all have needs, and, more and more, want. It is not hard to imagine valuing one item more than another. Trade is accomplished. Adding amount to that exchange belittles the entire concept. We can see that in our day to day shopping you can go next door in a strip mall and pay 50% less for the same item. The commodity is still the commodity. But this other commodity interferes with that. And nobody questions this.
We are given the false premise that it is a government agency or semi government. It is not. It is a private business like Target. Not above criticism or boycott. Not above scrutiny. We sure aren't afraid to boycott one business or another for their opinions on one issue or another. Why wouldn't we as a free Society at least question the legitimacy of this business. The actions taken just in the circulation of their products seems to have counterproductive motives of their business Mission if you will. I don't see how circulating a fair and balanced measure of trade could be profitable. It sounds exhausting honestly. It's not a commodity so all you do is create something to barter with. A lot of work for a middleman. Yet they are the richest people on the planet.
A global control network has formed under them. Maximizing profit by conglomerating every distribution and production network on the planet. To please the interest bearers. Because this commodity costs itself to acquire. Let that sink in. That's Magic! Imagine I could buy Pepsi with Pepsi. And while I agree it's a big planet I agree nowhere is out of reach. Our infrastructure is there and available to be there to those who are ready to distribute it, but it is easier to just go to a few places. It's too big to get everywhere..... We can grow corn in the Arctic Circle if we choose, yet not everywhere else where it is needed.
Anyways if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm talking about the banking Clan which controls the world's market and therefore the world. It's a small group of people whose names most of us don't even know. And they are getting over on us every day. Making us think we cannot do it without them, when really we are, everyday. We produce, we deliver, we sell, we buy. We are the market. All it needs is a little redirect

© 2020 concerned citizen


Author's Note

concerned citizen
Open for discussion
Typed on a cell from my secret off grid location. Please don't harp on grammar and punctuation. The message is clear!! I love everyone😄

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

413 Views
Added on August 4, 2020
Last Updated on August 4, 2020
Tags: freemarket, bank, freedom, agorism, thinker, unite, cometogether, agora, lifeisbeautiful

Author

concerned citizen
concerned citizen

AZ



About
Hi. My name is Tom. In this age of technology, we often hear how easy it is to be "connected". What exactly are we connecting to? It surely is not the planet which gives us life, or nature, which pr.. more..

Writing