Nerdy girl

Nerdy girl

A Story by maddux
"

This a story of getting laughed at, for putting myself out there, and the start of bad days

"

 I walk into math class, and kids are moving seats. I instantly get nervous because I don’t want to get into an argument with a kid over my seat. So I quickly get to my seat and sit down i calm down, but when I just start to relax. This cute girl sits next me and my heart skips a beat I forgot where I was, it just felt like it was me and her. Now I haven’t said two words to this girl, but she already had my heart.

 I can’t remember what I said to her, but somehow my dumbass got her number. Now what was running though my head was a lot different then what was running in her head. I was so excited that I couldn’t stop thinking about her, then I go to text her and I find out that she thinks I need help with math, and she was going to help me. Now I start getting in my head that I’m doing something wrong. I asked for advice, start second guessing myself. I really started hating myself, the things that make me unique.

 The next day I’m nervous to head into class, but everything goes good, but I learn that her tall ugly friend is making fun of me for it. Which just makes me hate myself even more. Those days were the start of a deep depression, I felt lost. I had no idea who I was,  I had nothing to hang my hat on and I soon felt like everyone hated me, with some days wishing a kid would come into our school with a gun and shoot me in the back of my head, all the pain I had felt from the last couple of years would no longer be there, and I would have is the sweet relief of death. I think the only thing that kept me from doing it myself is the will of not wanting to be forgotten.

© 2016 maddux


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on May 28, 2016
Last Updated on May 28, 2016
Tags: nerd, nice girl, awkward

Author

maddux
maddux

Naples, FL



About
I think at this moment im surviving life not living it Im in love with beautiful women I"ve made an a*s of myself more than 100 times I've survived cancer and its changed me forever more..

Writing
Booger picker Booger picker

A Story by maddux


Laney Laney

A Story by maddux