My thank you

My thank you

A Poem by Maddy Raye
"

I wrote this about my best friend. He was always there for me but then I pushed him away and this is my Thank you to him, despite everything I've done to hurt him I hope he forgives.

"
Hey I hope this doesn't wake you.
I just wanted to say thank you and I may not show it sometime but I am very thankful.
You've been the only person in my life to ever help me as much as you have.
I'm gonna change and I know I say that a lot but I'm willing to change now.
Because I know you really do care.
I never thought I would find a friend as caring and amazing as you are.
I've broken promises and deals and I'm gonna stop that.
I'm gonna stop trying to push you away because I don't wanna lose a friend as great as you.
I also think of you as a Brother.
Because if it wasn't for you I would of made a really dumb choice.
You've really changed my life for the better, more than you can imagine.
Thank you so much for everything you've done for me it means a lot.

© 2016 Maddy Raye


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's a Great poem. We often mess with relationships in life. I think choices are best made by heart rather than brain. Nice one!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Maddy Raye

7 Years Ago

Thank you. :) I appreciate your kind words.
Writer at last! Sky ~

7 Years Ago

Your welcome my friend :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
1 Review
Added on November 18, 2016
Last Updated on November 18, 2016

Author

Maddy Raye
Maddy Raye

VA



About
I'm a 14 year old girl who loves to sing and write. My favorite thing in the entire world is love. My poems and stories are mostly about love. I turned to poetry because I never fit in with anyone. Al.. more..

Writing
My love My love

A Poem by Maddy Raye


October October

A Poem by Maddy Raye