Raped & Left To Die

Raped & Left To Die

A Story by Madison Boggs
"

This is VERY graphic as i will explain the time i said "No" and he didn't care...

"
In 2012 I told my mom I was going to a football game close to our house , that was a lie it was an hour away . When we got there a bunch of things went down and i called my mom to come and get me , she was on her way when we found out my cousin was there as well so she sent me home with her (My cousin was 26 and they were verey close , this was someone my mom trusted in). When i went to her house about an hour later she had taken me to a party .. there was alcohol and drugs involved so i just went inside the trailer and sat down . There was teengers there but not any of them were my age .. all of them 16+ in age.. I was beyond scared . I met this grown man ( i wont use his real name so we are goiung to call him monster). Monster began to talk to me and he was as ld as my grandfather (LITTERALY 54 YEARS OLD) so i didnt think anything bad of it. He offered me water and i accepted . He asked me my age and who i was here with and all the small chit chat topics , then i started to get sleepy .. i was confused i only had water so i thought..and still to this day im 17 years old i believe my drink was spiked . Around 1am my cousin came to tell me we were staying the night and that i could sleep in the chair i was in. So i did fall asleep in the chair i was in .. around 3am i woke up to monsters hand in my pants playing with my vagina , i froze because i was scared .. i was only 12 years old and i had no idea what to do. I finally moved my arm to block my vagina when he moved his hand and started playing with it again .. i was scared but i was getting mad .. i told him to "stop' in a small voice , but big enough to let him know i was not asleep anymore . He got up and walked over to the couch across from the chair and stared at me .. i had tears running down my face and i was beyond scared , i wanted my mom . after about two hours of him staring at me i got up and went to the back room were the other teenagers were , i laid awake until morning ht and everyone else was awake .. around noon my cousin gathered everyone who came with her up and we went back to her house. I had my brother pick me up an hour later .. the car ride was silent because he didnt know and i didnt tell him. When we hit the driveway tears started gushing out , i felt a wave of nasty come over me and felt what i was about to tll me parents where going to make them feel differently about me. 
When i walked in my mom was about to yell at me for lying to her when she seen the tears .. i asked her if i coukd talk toher privatley and she said yes . I told her excactly what i am telling you guys now and then we stated a fight. We went to the South Charleston PD and they too my statement but nothing could be done .. Mybstory was shut down and not heard .. i was called a liar and it was  he said she said type of thing because of no penatration. I felt worthless and it shattered me . 
I was 12 and i began cutting my self ... every night .. my legs and arms was covered in cuts because i felt like a w***e and a s**t .. NO ONE belived me besides my immediate family , not even my best friend who had taken me to the footbal game and left me. I am 17 years old now and from th time i was 12-16 i almost succeeded suicide 26 times ... ive over dosed half of thise times , i stabbed my self twice , ive tried to hhang my slef multiple times and nothing worked . I was locked up numerous times for this.
I met a man on 07-17-16 and my life changed forever bcause this man belived me , and he listened to me . Although he couldnt change my past he bettered my future . This man is tge love of my life now and the reason i am telling you this is because i want you to know you can get past anything and someone will love you and believe in you when others didnt. 
xoxo
        Madison Boggs 

© 2017 Madison Boggs


Author's Note

Madison Boggs
Sorry for the misspellings and the grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Tis heartbreaking to read this.

Posted 6 Years Ago


A sad story written. It is sad what people do to another. I'm glad the girl found peace and happiness. Internal struggle can be very hard. Thank you Madison for sharing this story. Some stories are difficult to write.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Madison Boggs

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You are welcome Madison.
God bless you on your journey to healing. I am so sorry that this happened to you. There's a special place in hell for him.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Madison Boggs

6 Years Ago

I have forgiven him , hopefully god has forgiven him too.
How brave and inspiring of you to post your experience! And I just want you to know that I have a similar story to yours. I'm glad you've seen the silver lining in this situation. Stay strong!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Madison Boggs

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2017
Last Updated on July 26, 2017

Author

Madison Boggs
Madison Boggs

Hurricane , WV



About
I'm 17 years old , I am a senior in high school 😛 07-18-16 I fell in love with my best friend ♥️ more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..