Your Languid Movements

Your Languid Movements

A Story by manda
"

She'd burn the world and everyone in it if he were gone. He'd do the same for her. The world better hope none of them dies.

"

He smirked quietly to himself as he stared at her. She blushed when she realized his gaze on her. Moving slowly so that he stood in front of her, he gently took her hand. 

 

"Care to dance?" 

"Why not?"

 

And the two of them were off, twirling, gliding, a tangled mess of beautiful all rolled into one. Green eyes met brown and drowned. This was their last night together, she realized. After this, there would no longer be any more of ... of him. He'd be off, doing his job, serving his country. But he'd be leaving her and her heart out in the open. 

 

So dangerous. She was letting this person control her emotions. No, she decided. Things were getting out of control. Time to take matters into her own hands. 

 

Interesting, he thought. He could literally see the wheels in her head turning. One more night and he would be gone, away from her. All too soon for him. 

 

She led him to the balcony and pressed her palms on the cool metal railing. They stood there in silence, Comfortable silence. She knew she was falling for him and him, her,=. But she couldn't risk it. Besides, there's only so far you can fall before you hit the ground. Currently she was at rock bottom and dang, she was desperate.

 

Gunshots rang through the air that night.

© 2008 manda


Author's Note

manda
Since i'm such a nice person, this super short story is dedicated to my friend Amanda Koh Geok Li. cuzza she was the only one who liked it. makes a face. i like it too. so there. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

me likey.....if you make a movie...i have dibs to be the girl :)

love mit

btw, you know the lil box that says points...it's stupid cuz its maximum is 10000.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 27, 2008

Author

manda
manda

About
i'm back! yes. i have been inactive for quite a bit but i decided to pop over here for a short visit. it might be longterrrrmmmm. just saying. :) previously i was working extremely hard on fallen ang.. more..

Writing
Describe Describe

A Poem by manda