At the end of Rainbow

At the end of Rainbow

A Story by Galldora King
"

A run on story.

"

A life so young. So sweet. Full of love. I see you. I love you. Where this love comes from. I do not know. Where are you my love? I need to see you my sweet. Someday I want to know you. How do you look dearest. Your beautiful you know. I think about you and it makes me crazy. Crazily in love with you sweet. With your dreading locks your gleaming smile. Everything about you is how it should be. The way I want to be. Someday we will be together. On a bed full of roses and a world full of life. Where the sun is a blazing fire. And rain drops onto our tongues and melts into the distance. Someday sweetness I will get the nerve to ask you. To marry me. To live with me. At the end of the rainbow where all things begin!!

© 2010 Galldora King


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tim
A few grammer errors aside, It has a very optimistic view to it. Some may see it as pie in the sky daydreaming, but you give the character in the story a personality of hopes and dreams. A perfect love? Well maybe, maybe not, but it does have an uplifting mood of one who is no doubt young and eager for that special someone.
Nice.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 17, 2010
Last Updated on July 7, 2010

Author

Galldora King
Galldora King

About
I love reading books.I also write stories but never get to finish them. more..

Writing