The Gods : Enter the Infinite Unknown

The Gods : Enter the Infinite Unknown

A Book by Mammen Mani
"

This novel narrates the incidents leading up to the universe’s defining moment, the big bang. It explains how we all came to be. Take this journey and see.

"

© 2012 Mammen Mani


Author's Note

Mammen Mani
This fictional exploration is told in inventive ways. The plot is well-crafted and thought out with a clear and cohesive narration. The author blends together several genres - horror, fantasy, science, romance- with ease and deftness. The storyline explores the idea of self-integrity during difficult times. It is fast-paced and compelling.

The writing style is casual with clarity and simplicity making for a fun and easy read. The characters are likable and poignantly relatable. They grow with the book and each has their own distinct voice. The characters Lucifer and Sam made an impact on me. The dialogues are crisp and paragraphs well-parsed.

There are elements of supernatural and gory horror- battles, one-to-one combats, struggle and chase. The action never stopped and it was crazy good. The fantasy is unusual bringing in freshness. There is a sense of realism despite the outrageous and fantastical nature of the book.

The bittersweet romance brings in a change of pace to all the bloodshed and horror. It is so raw and felt natural. The book doesn't just explore the warm, sweet side of love but also the messy side. There is love, sex, fights and tears.

In the end, the book imparts a bit of insight into how the world works. The author touches on the message very subtly and effectively but does not hit the reader over the head with it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazon link
http://www.amazon.com/GODS-ENTER-INFINITE-UNKNOWN-ebook/dp/B0087XSF2M

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Added on June 30, 2012
Last Updated on July 1, 2012
Tags: Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction, The Gods, Immortals, Battle, Big Bang, Philosophy, Romance, Mammen Mani

Author

Mammen Mani
Mammen Mani

Baku, Azerbaijan



About
Author of the book The Gods: Enter the Infinite Unknown more..

Writing