What Are the Benefits of Eating Goji Berries?

What Are the Benefits of Eating Goji Berries?

A Story by mandafood

Ⅰ. What are the benefits of eating Chinese wolfberry fruit?

1. China goji berry help boost immunity. Goji berries are rich in lycium barbarum polysaccharide, the lycium barbarum polysaccharide is a water-soluble polysaccharide, composed of six monosaccharide components, they are arabinose, glucose, galactose, mannose, xylose and rhamnose. The lycium barbarum polysaccharide can protect white blood cells, help the white blood cells increase in value, enhance the hematopoietic function of the human body, improve human immunity and improve the ability to resist disease. The vitamin A from the goji berries has the ability to maintain the normal growth and differentiation of epithelial tissue, help to prevent respiratory tract infection and improve the disease resistance of the respiratory tract.  

2. China goji berry help fight aging. The lycium barbarum polysaccharide can improve the phagocytosis and lymphocyte proliferation. The goji berry and wolfberry can enhance all kinds of viscera effectively, improve the brain function and fight against the free radicals function, and have a significant role in anti-aging. 

3. China goji berry are good for skin whitening. The red goji berry can improve the ability of skin absorption of nutrients, whitening skin, and it also has a certain easing effect on skin diseases. 

4. China goji berry help fight fatigue. The lycium barbarum polysaccharide can increase the muscle glycogen and liver glycogen reserves significantly, improve the total activity of blood lactate dehydrogenase before and after exercise. After strenuous exercise, the amount of blood urea nitrogen will increase, the lycium barbarum polysaccharide can accelerate the removal rate of blood urea nitrogen after exercise. LBP has a significant effect on eliminating fatigue. So it has the effect of enhancing memory for the memory decline of the elderly and learning children. 

5. China goji berry help to lower the three highs. The guanidine derivatives of the goji berries can reduce the content of serum cholesterol and triglyceride effectively, reduce and prevent arteriosclerosis, and it is good health care for patients with hypertension and coronary heart disease.  

Ⅱ. Who is not suitable to eat Chinese wolfberry fruit? 

1. People with a hot constitution. The China wolfberry nourish and warm the body at the same time. Therefore, the people with dampness and heat in the body had better not to eat Chinese black wolfberry which is manifested as high blood pressure, irritable and angry, people who eat a lot of meat and are ruddy, as well as those who have a cold and fever, inflammation and diarrhea, otherwise not only it can not achieve the health effect, but also may aggravate the condition. 

2. People with a weak spleen and stomach. The people with deficiency of spleen and stomach and indigestion should not eat the goji berries in hot summer, otherwise there will be appetite loss, spleen and stomach disharmony or acid water and other phenomena.  

3. Hypersexual. China goji berry factory has obvious effect of tonifying kidney and benefiting essence. The modern research shows that the chinese lycium fruit has the effect of excitability nerve, and it can enhance sexual function, so the person of hyperarousal should not take.

As a dehydrated food supplier, we have types of dehydrated food for sale, if you have needs, please contact us.

Manda Foods, located in Tianjin Binhai New area, covers an area of about 22000 square meters and has a registered capital of 10 million yuan.


© 2022 mandafood


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on April 6, 2022
Last Updated on April 6, 2022
Tags: beans, china

Author

mandafood
mandafood

tianjin, China



About
Manda food” main import and export the agricultural products has been 18 years, the company always adhere to the purpose: ""honest, high quality and efficiency, practical matters, continuous inn.. more..

Writing