The Family of Odd Chocolates

The Family of Odd Chocolates

A Story by Amanda
"

a childern's story about a family of chocolate's with pictures!

"

Once there lived a family of odd chocolates and they lived on the kitchen counter.

There was Mr. Chocolate and Mrs. Chocolate and they were both dark chocolates.

 

They had a son and a daughter, who were twins. Their son's name was Chaco and their daughter's name was Chocoletta.

Chaco was milk chocolate.

Chocoletta was white chocolate.

The family never stayed with the other chocolates because the other chocolate families stayed in the box of chocolates. And unlike the other chocolates, The Family of Odd Chocolates knew that a human could take a chocolate out of the box of chocolates and eat him up!!!

So instead, The Family of Odd Chocolates as they were called, wandered around the kitchen counter avoiding any hungry human hands; they managed to survive.

Once in a while they would bump into other family members, such as The Family of Cool Caramels or The Family fo Weird Fudges.

Other times, they would run into The Family of Silly Taffy or The Family of Lazy Toffee, which were old friends.

They always tried to avoid The Family of Mean and Naughty Licorice, or The Licorice Gang, as they were mostly called. The Licorice Gang would take any meltable candy, like choclate and melt them in the sun! HOW RUDE!!!!!

 

Now, to a regular human, a kitchen coutner doesn't seem that big, but to a regular peice of candy, like chocolate, a counter can seem as huge as the Sahara Desert.

The Family of Odd Chocolates had a fairly good life and ate peas and other veggies near the sink or drank juices from oranges or other juicy fruits.

But one day brings us to a different story.....sort of.

One day Chocoletta woke up around midnight and heard whispering. She woke up Chaco to see what all the whispering was about. They turned the corner and saw The Licorice Gang having a campfire!!!!!

making a campfire on the kitchen counter was almost impossible! No one had done it before!!! Erhm.....back to the story to see what the gang is up to.

Chaco and Chocoletta hid behind a can fo beans near by.

"And when we get rid of all them candy, we will rule the kichen counter! HAH, HAH, HAH, HA, HAH!" One with a gold toothe said.

"But if all them candy is dead, how will we be able to rule all them candy?" another said with one eye.

"Good point," said gold tooth.

"I have an idea!" said a rather tall piece of licorice. "Instead of getting rid of all them candy, we make them our slaves!! HA! HA! HA! HAH! I like it!"

"I like it!" said gold tooth.

"I like it!" said one eye.

"I like it!" said lazy one.

"I like it!" said short one.

Chaco and Chocoletta left them snickering and told their parents! The Family of Odd Chocolates went to find The Family of Cool Caramels, The Family of Weird Fudges, The Family of Silly Taffy, and The Family of Lazy Toffee. Together the five families went to Candy Community to tell them the horrible news.

Af first the candies were frightened. They ran in every which way-up, down, left, right, they were jumping off ceilings, off the walls, off the roofs of the huts!!

 

 

 

 

 

"STOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Mr. Chocolate. "If we stick together, we outnumber The Licorice Gang a hundred to one!"

Everybody stopped and stared. There was silence. Silence some more.

Suddenly there was screaming again. The noise was deafening!

A huge hungry hand wanted a snack!

The candy citizens ran every which way-up, down, left, right, they were jumping off ceilings, off the walls, off the roofs of the huts!!

"Mira!"

"Yes?"

"Could you come here please?"

"Sure!"

Al of a sudden, the huge hand dissapeared. Everyone breathed a huge sigh of relief. Nobody had gotten eaten.

Suddenly screaming again!

The Licorice Gang had arrived! Everyone was running every which way-up, down, left, right, they were jumping off ceilings, off walls, off teh roofs of the huts!!

"STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Chocoletta.

"CHARGE!!!!!!" shouted Chaco

"CHARGE!!!!!!" shouted the citizens.

And charge they did!

The Licorice Gang ran for their lives! Their plan had been ruined.

From then on, everyone lived in peace; except for the huge hungry hand. But, I'm sure they will come up with a plan to take care of that huge hungry hand.

 

The End!!!

 

© 2008 Amanda


Author's Note

Amanda
Please read, review, and rate. i don't mind getting feedback. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting and funny. Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Welcome to the Cafe! What a cute and origional story this was. Oh dear the hungry hand (Me) LOL is after the family of the fudge. Run fudge run!

I really enjoyed this little story and little ones would love it. What easier thing for them to understand but families of candy. I know this took a bit of doing on your part to introduce all the different candies not only by word but by illustration. Great work.

Blessings,
Lesa

Posted 15 Years Ago


This is a very unique piece of writing and I like it. The graphics add to the randomness of the entire plot. It's cool how you personified all of the different candies. Keep it up!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 12, 2008

Author

Amanda
Amanda

Cowtown, USA



About
Well i love to write, otherwise i wouldn't be on here. i also like to play volleyball and soccer in my spare time, even though i'm not very good. i also jog/run and ride horses. i'm pretty random, but.. more..

Writing
[untitled] [untitled]

A Chapter by Amanda


Memories Memories

A Poem by Amanda